T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Resemblance - Revisited???

Nearly 4 years ago I did a very similar posting. Go here if you'd like to see it.

Now these wonderful PJs that my dear friend Nancy gave me have made it through three kids. They are still favorites and all the kids have enjoyed them. I am actually keeping several items like these and rather than turn them into hand-me-downs I will be compiling into quilts for each of the kids. Some of these clothing items are just too precious to sell or pass along. 

By the way, the rocker and bounce seat have also made it through at least three kids (we purchased the bounce seat used for T and I bought the rocker new for T but it has been loaned to a few others; the rocker actually has to be tapped to get the vibration going these days but it's still good).

We have very few photos of Baby T smiling. He had horrible eczema so I think he was so uncomfortable from the itching all the time he rarely smiled. Hence, the covered hands and feet. Lil Sis had perfect skin, Baby Sis has minor eczema but not as bad as her brother's. She smiles more than the other two combined.

It is so fun to consider the differences and similarities both physical and social between these three.

So, let's look at the kiddos - T was about 3 months in this photo, Lil Sister was about 6 1/2 months (she was my tiny girl), and Baby Sister is about 4 1/2 months in these photos (much bigger girl). Photos start with oldest first. What do you think? Resemblance? I think our Kid 3.0 ties everyone together (I added two photos of her because I think in one she looks like T and the other she looks like her sis). Over all, though, looking at these, I think Baby most resembles her brother, for the time being at least.
 




No comments: